Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce needs a Senior Collections Specialist
Senior Collections Specialist – Full Time, Tewksbury, MA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Senior Collections Specialist performs the collection activities, processes and administrative functions of the Bank under the direction of the Assistant Vice President, Collections and the Special Assets Group (SAG) Committee. Senior Collections Specialist resolves issues as they arise and maintains departmental workflow
ABOUT LOWELL FIVE
With $ 1.4 billion in assets, 230 employees and 16 banking centers in the Merrimack Valley and southern New Hampshire, Lowell Five is honored to play a pivotal role in the region’s economic vitality. We support and our employees are engaged in a myriad of leadership roles for many boards and community organizations. We pride ourselves on the longevity of our employees and are committed to finding new talent for our team. We offer career development and education programs to support personal and professional growth as well as a benefit package that supports the best life for every employee. For more information, please visit www.lowellfive.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs data entry based on information provided by loan officer, borrower or applicant
- Coordinates and ensures the completion of all relevant phases, steps and tasks of the LOS through document preparation
- Captures and validates various entries related to compliance regulations including HMDA / CRA, Flood Cert, government monitoring data, etc.
- Prepares the necessary documentation to convey the status of the loan to borrowers, including notices, disclosures, terms and conditions and letters of commitment
- Previous experience in commercial loans and experience in administering or supporting technology solutions applicable to loans within a financial institution and / or with loan origination systems is highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite programs including Outlook, Work, Excel
- Willingness and ability to learn new systems as needed to support Bank growth and service expansion
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships; team player with excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and change the workflow to accommodate the assignments of loan officers assigned to the team
- Ability to work independently when needed, with limited supervision
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover a complete list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Tasks, responsibilities and activities can change over time.
Equal opportunities Employer / Protected veterans / People with disabilities
This press release was produced by Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce. The opinions expressed are those of the author.